Company - We live our philosophy
We move the world for you
Your satisfaction is our goal
Speed is the trump card
Our standard delivery program currently comprises over 100,000 items. In addition, there are special designs and individual solutions. The delivery of spare parts is possible within 24 hours, provided that they are in stock. This guarantees our customers a high degree of planning reliability as well as increased cost-effectiveness through shortened downtimes. We want your machine to be moving again as quickly as possible.
That's what sets us apart:
- Highly motivated and qualified employees
- innovative products and individual solutions
- highest manufacturing and delivery flexibility
- Fast availability within 24 hours for all products in stock Strong service mindset and optimal customer care
- Own quality controls at all levels
- comprehensive consulting by our specialists, who are also available to you for the new or further development of products or manufacturing processes
- Future-oriented approach: continuous organizational and technical optimization of many areas, the continuously updated product range and the expansion of PU welding and stamping capacities
See for yourself how we move the world.
Move more at Verbund
Our business success is based on the combined sales performance of our team, reliable distribution partners and strong customer loyalty.
Manufacturers and sales partners work together to optimize and individualize drive designs.
Anton Klocke Antriebstechnik GmbH has been working successfully with its partners mulco® and p-d-m® for years, forming a strong node in a large network of technical dealers in Germany and Europe.
By exchanging experience and working in partnership - also with renowned manufacturers such as BRECO® and ContiTech Power Transmission Group® - optimum customer support with perfect after-sales service is ensured across the board.
Together with our partners we are present on all important markets. We cooperate with the leading companies in the industry and have been a member of the Mulco-Europe EEIG since 1954. We are also a member of the European Power Transmission Distributors Association (EPTDA). EPTDA is the leading European organization for power transmission and fluid power products. Distributors and manufacturers in the industry together form an international network for information exchange, training and business development in a constantly changing market.